Countdown Timer in Flex
Adding a countdown timer
With the countdown element you can set a countdown clock to a specific date & time.
In order to add a countdown timer to a flex block, click on the Add Element icon in your top bar. In the expanded bar click on the Countdown element.
Double-click on the new element to expand its settings that will appear on your right side.
- at the top of each element’s settings, you will see the Sizes and Positions section. This is an informative section where X and Y show the top left angle position, o shows the rotation angle, W and H show the width and height of the element. These fields are functional and you can use them to move, resize or rotate your element. However, the same actions can be achieved by manually tweaking the element with your mouse.
- Countdown Options allow to select the countdown date & time, enable/disable cards, separators & labels.
- Countdown Expired Options allow to select an action once the timer expires: disappear, show a message after expiration, redirect to another webpage.
- Font Options allow to set the font for the digits, labels & the message shown after expiration.
- Color Options allow to set the color the digits, labels, cards, separators & the message shown after expiration.
The countdown timer is calculating automatically the time zone accordingly.